Please NOTE: House sits BACK from the road-You have to come inside to appreciate it.
A hidden gem in Foxhall Village, this 3-4 bdrm 3.5 bath townhouse raises the bar for the quality of living in this historic and sought-after part of town. Modern updates and attention to detail blend the function and comfort with a nod to its traditional design. The result is a home built for a contemporary lifestyle with understated and quiet elegance.
This house has a master bedroom suite with a bathroom and walk-in closet, a second bedroom with a separate bath, and & a den/potential nursery upstairs; spacious living, dining, and sitting area, kitchen, powder room, and guest coat closet on the main level; a private in-law suite on the lower level with a bedroom, kitchenette, bath and family room/office/bedroom with direct access to the backyard. Laundry room on the lower level. Steam shower and spa tub in the master bathroom. Log-burning fireplace in the front sitting room.
Recently updated features include:
· custom designed kitchen with high-end appliances, quartz countertops, floating island,
· newly updated powder room
· refinished hardwood floors throughout the upper house
· crown moldings on the main two levels
· master bath with a skylight, steam room, and spa tub
· basement family room with radiant-heated floor and a bank of windows on the green backyard
· fully redesigned backyard with flagstone paving, mini pergola, backyard shed, and water feature, planted with evergreen vegetation blooming throughout the year and a mature Japanese cedar
· new painting with neutral quiet tones throughout the house
· recessed lights throughout the house
· new furnace and water heater
· California closets
· Tudor revival-style designated historic district built to be “a village in the city”
· minutes from Georgetown and the Palisades shopping, dining, and services
· down the road from Georgetown University Hospital and GU campus
· steps away from the French and German embassies
· close to some of the finest schools and playgrounds in DC
· next door to Archbold-Glover park with hiking trails and a dog park
Courtesy of: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 17th May, 2022 3:53 AM (UTC)